Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: cedar creek 3-29-12

Post Thanks / Like

Default cedar creek 3-29-12

Had a good day at Cedar today. Finished with a limit, all caught on minnows and green curlytails in 3-4 fow. Most on wood...some scattered. All the females I cleaned were so full of eggs, they were coming out as I unhooked them. All over 10in. 2 were 12in, and big fish was 13.5 inches. Headed back in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like

TigerBait
    Did you go to Cedar creek again Friday and - How do you do ?

Post Thanks / Like

Fished friday and got a liit...all on minnows in 10fow. limited out in an hour and a half. Had some decent ones..biggest was 13 at a pound and 9 ozs. Daughter and I went today and we both had a limit. Tons of boat traffic today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBait View Post
    Fished friday and got a liit...all on minnows in 10fow. limited out in an hour and a half. Had some decent ones..biggest was 13 at a pound and 9 ozs. Daughter and I went today and we both had a limit. Tons of boat traffic today.
    Did you buy minnows at Pro Bass just before the lake ?
    I did last time I went and the minnows were the smallest I ever seen plus he seemed to count every one of them. Never had a bait guy actually count out minnows.
    It's nice that your Daughter likes to fish !!!
    Nice fishing report.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I get bait there every trip. Use to bring them from Lex. but had too many die before I could use them. My daughter loves to hunt and fish with me. (and out fishes dad on most trips) however I did beat her in numbers Sat. but she caught the two biggest..two 12.5 inchers