PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Crappie15
04-14-2004, 05:28 PM
You may remember me as "Crappie Kid" from the other message board. I like the format of this new board a lot more than the old one. It has many handy features to make things easier. I hope to get even more valuble crappie angling information here.

Slab
04-14-2004, 05:48 PM
Cool, someone started a new thread. Congrats. And yes, this format takes a little getting used to, but is much more rich. Fish on!

lebruce
04-14-2004, 07:18 PM
Hi all,this is going to be nice here.Edhead are you going to be able to move the pic.s and post from the crappie.com to here? If not oh well.

Slab
04-14-2004, 07:29 PM
I'm still going to reimplement a working brag board. That application was just so easy to post pics to. You're also welcome to use the photo gallery here, but I would suggest you relate it to a fishing vacation, with additional pics of landscape, or resort facilities, not just fish.

and don't forget, all the brag board pics are still available here:
http://www.crappie.com/CrappieBragBoard/

Hi all,this is going to be nice here.Edhead are you going to be able to move the pic.s and post from the crappie.com to here? If not oh well.

blufloyd
04-15-2004, 04:41 PM
Hey this is better but you better get Roberta back. I never understand when boards implode. My 'other' board just got stronger after turmoil so hang in there.

Byfbo
04-15-2004, 04:47 PM
I agree. I always enjoyed reading Roberta's posts. I live nearby, and her notes helped. :D

yellowjacket
04-13-2012, 03:21 PM
thanks fat man. my inbox is empty.

yellowjacket
04-13-2012, 03:23 PM
idk why this her cause thts not hwere i posted this.