Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Weiss

Post Thanks / Like

Default Weiss

I want to know if everybody that is fishing Weiss Lake right now, are they trolling or shooting docks...how are you guys fishing?

Post Thanks / Like

Trolling or shooting docks,just 3 keepers this am ,7 cats trolling 24th oz,the 3 keepers shootin docks.A lot of 8 and 9 inche.
    Last edited by olducker; 03-27-2012 at 02:36 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away,GC-Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olducker View Post
    Trolling or shooting docks,just 3 keepers this am ,7 cats trolling 24th oz,the 3 keepers shootin docks.A lot of 8 and 9 inche.
    What part of the lake have you been fishing if you don't mind me asking?

Post Thanks / Like

I've been trolling, catching a lot of fish, but the keepers have been few and far in between. I was on some bigger fish earlier this spring in Feb and early March, but lost em lately. I've tried everything from 10' deep to 2' in the stumps over the last few weeks, and can't establish a pattern for the bigger fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Have been trolling and catching fish last couple days. Yesterday we had 60 keepers and today only 33 keepers, the fish have started to move in to spawn. All the fish that I caught were full of eggs but were not ready to lay. They have just started to move up shallow and this week fishing will get better all week. GOOD FISHING, Terry
    Terry Whaley
    www. weisslakeguide.com
    EGO NETS SOUTHERN PRO

Post Thanks / Like

This sounds good. Headed down there Friday morning for a weekend with the Pops.
    "Without me, it's just aweso."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twhaley View Post
    Have been trolling and catching fish last couple days. Yesterday we had 60 keepers and today only 33 keepers, the fish have started to move in to spawn. All the fish that I caught were full of eggs but were not ready to lay. They have just started to move up shallow and this week fishing will get better all week. GOOD FISHING, Terry
    Uh oh, Weiss will be busy this weekend.