Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No State Lines for me...here's why...OK?

Post Thanks / Like

Default No State Lines for me...here's why...OK?

Everybody seems worried about the State lines/State forums...I rarely even look at that. I usually hit the "new posts" link next to the search link. That way I get to look at all the posts from today...those are the ones that get the most activity. I hope nobody has wondered why this dumb Georgia guy keeps jumping into their thread...but that is the reason. I look at "today's" thread.

Done rambling

Post Thanks / Like

It's still a free country with a free presss so I say do your thing and your welcome anytime to the Louisiana thread, if you don't mind a little truth stretching now and then . Ray

Post Thanks / Like

slabbatical, "Ditto" I wonder all over the board. I have picked up so much information. I don't care where I get help from, I just want to be a better fisherman. I leave encouragement comments, and advice where I feel I have a little knowledge. I have P M Several members and have positive P M back. The way I look at it we are here to help each other.

Gonefission
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Just how close is Valdosta to Athens anyway.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I do the same thing, so you are not alone.

Hello from Kansas City!

Post Thanks / Like

I usually read the entire thread before I post or have been following it. That way I wont answer something that had been repeated before me.

Post Thanks / Like

The only problem I have is that, like on most message boards, there are way too many threads.

I like to post on just a few hoping to find someone who wants to talk about what the thread is about.

I have been posting on a thread that I started about this simple type of bobber mod that I do and it has over 2400 views but only 36 posts. Go figure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Morris
    Just how close is Valdosta to Athens anyway.
    DM,

It's a pretty fer piece...Valdosta is just about 22 miles north of the Florida line on 75...

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm with you slab

I do the very same thing. I click "new posts" almost everytime I come on. I love to browse through and see what the folks on all the "boards" are talking about. I've learned a bunch from the state forums and gotten lots of ideas, too. Every now and again, I'll jump into a state forum (besides NC) and say something, and everytime I have it's been received well.
    I couldn't possibly reply to every thread on here, and doubt many could. I do hate to see folks feeling ignored, though.
    I got such a warm welcome when I came here, it amazed me. I try to pass that on as much as I can.
    My knowledge base on fishing is SO limited. A lot of times I don't reply because I know I couldn't add anything to help.
    One of these days, I'm liable to show up though..on some of these folks doorsteps....like Rango (SC board), Cajun Dave, labill or some of those fish catchin' Louisianna boys, Gonna just have to get me in a trip with Darryl and Jerry (at least in my dreams), Those Virginia boys got it goin' on too.... I've peeked! Reaper has a few secrets he lets out every now and again too.

I just believe if we all give a little back of what we receive, we will continue to have the best fishing board around!
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

I read my states board 1st THEN I hit new post & start to read & reply to the ones i find intresting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast