Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ronnie Capps show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ronnie Capps show

Well I recorded the first show last Weds and set my DVR to record the series, but I looked at the Weds time slot for next week(1:30 Eastern time) and it is not listed. NBC Sports (603 on Direct TV) shows a Battle of the Bow show. Will the show continue under the Big Bass Battle title or will it change? Don't want to miss it. First real fishing show that I've seen in a long time.
    SeaRay
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

Not real sure, hope maybe Anne from Lake Fork Lures sees this thread.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't get it here in northwestern Pa but i sure would like to see it. Was anybody able to copy the show to a dvd to add to there collection and wouldn't mind sending me a copy? I'll pay complete costs for everything. Ronnie's one of my favorite fishermen and i'd like to add his shows to my collection so the grandkids will be able to watch and learn some of his techniques as they get older. Send me a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know if it is on Comcast? I get NBCSP but have not seen it listed.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

is it on dish?

Post Thanks / Like

It was broadcast on the NBC Sports channel, which was the old Pursuit or Versus channel until NBC took over around Jan. If you got that on Comcast or Dish then you have the right channel. The listing actually showed it as Big Bass Battle, so if not for some folks on here giving a heads up I would have missed it.
    Chaunc, I just had a DVR installed (Direct TV) and I recorded the show but I have no way to make a DVD, wish I did.
    It was shown at 1:30 Eastern time last Wednesday but it does not show up for this week in that time slot, but since the title was not correct last week, it may be scheduled and I not know it.
    I think NBC is still working out the series and they will let us know when it will run, least ways I hope they will.
    Lake Fork Lures is one of the sponsors and that is why Ed (Slab) mentioned Ann Frank from Lake Fork. She let us know about the show to start with.
    SeaRay
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

CRAPPIE TIME is changing day and time for the airing. NBC Sports now has us on Saturday mornings at 7am Central time starting this Saturday!! We are so excited to get a this Saturday morning time slot!!! For the next three months, our TV shows - CRAPPIE TIME and Big Bass Battle - will be shown - alternating shows on Saturday at 7am Central time. We are working with NBC Sports to get the best day and time to air our shows for you! Both shows will be listed under "Big Bass Battle" in the guide for now.

Ronnie Capps is doing a great job as host for this show! We are excited to bring you a show that is dedicated to the crappie angler!

We appreciate your understanding as we are working hard to bring you the best shows on the best day and time available on NBC Sports!!!!

Name:  Best logo 3-13-12.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  12.2 KB
    Anne Parker
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Crappie Manager
    www.LFTlures.com