Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sterilite livewell ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default sterilite livewell ?

i was wanting to add two up front livewells to my boat. my wife has two 38 qt. sterilite storage containers. i was looking at using them and build them and put spray foam insulation around them and bring the front deck farther. since im replacing my wooden decks with aluminum. has anyone ever done this or seen it done if so has there been any problems. these are the heavier ones like the rubbermaid ones.

Post Thanks / Like

I think they will work but why 2? i have one and it runs to much.......
    Happy Hooken.....

Post Thanks / Like

well here in the great state of missouri you have to keep your catch seperate from others on the boat. ive already got one in the back but want another in the front along with a bait well. i know 38 qts sounds big but its only 9.5 gallons

Post Thanks / Like

Several years back, a buddy of mine had a livewell made out of a plastic storage container in his 18' Lowe jon boat. He didn't put foam around it, but I think it would be a good idea. He had wood decking that covered the livewell and it worked pretty good for him for several years. He had an aerator on a timer for it and it kept fish alive fairly well.