Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Give it up for wiskers!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Give it up for wiskers!!!!!

It is with great humility and sincerity that I write this post. As we all know, Mr. Wiskers is on the boat and because of his sacrifice, we are having the greatest crappie season ever. You see, the crappie spawn is in direct correlation with Terry’s schedule and I really hate that for him. Yes, its true that there has never been as good a season as we are having now (Its so good that even cajunfryer could catch his limit, that is if he can keep his boat from washing up on the bank all the time) but it is all due to the little round man working his heart out away from home and for this, I am deeply grateful. Oh, but it hasn’t been easy on us here Wiskers. Let me list some of the hardships we are going thru-

1. There are buzzards setting on my garage because the boat smells so bad of fish.
    2. My livewells aren’t working properly because of all the scales and fins.
    3. The place were Buffalo, Badbrad, McEnroe, Kytitelok and myself clean fish has had to bring in a dredge to get all the carcasses out.
    4. Buffalo has lost 40 pounds because he ain’t got time to eat. The fish keep him so busy!
    5. Badbrad had to put a second mortgage on his house to buy freezer bags.
    6. McEnroe is having to wear a hat (he never wears a hat cause he don’t want to mess up his hair) because the weather is so nice, his head is sunburned.
    7. We all have Bandaids on our thumbs because of lippin’ so many crappie.
    8. Rapala had to put on a second shift just to keep us in fillet knife blades.

But enough about our misfortunes, we are here to thank the one who has made this possible. No, its not KDFW for their management of the lake or Ranger boats or Bobby Garland jigs or Zebco Reels or even Sam Heaton for making the best jiggin pole out there. No, it’s all due to you my little bearded buddy, for taking one for the team. For having the guts to leave just when history is being made. For manning up and hittin the river while the rest of us drag ourselves to the lake so we don't waste this oppurtunity. Sure it will be over by the time you get home but that don’t bother a fishing humanitarian like yourself!

So folks, give a big shout out to the man who has made this all possible!!!
    WISKERS-YOU DA MAN!!!
    Peace out…I’m going fishin!!
    The only way to have a good fishing spot is to make it yourself!

Post Thanks / Like

You got waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands!!!

Oh... Just 1 more thing.

BITE ME!!! banghead
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Rofl This will be a good one to follow for a few days!
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

M R Dux is offline Crappie.com Legend , 2018 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife is about to make me park my boat in the driveway due to sixfin's item number 1.

BTW, I caught some big black crappie yesterday in a foot of water, right on the bank. Something told me wiskers was responsible.

Thanks Terry!
    www.crappie-gills-n-more.com
    Podunk Ideas Pro Staff /test platform
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Excel Boats Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

That's just mean.

Post Thanks / Like

Sixfin, you ain't right! I will admit, the fishin' is oh so good!! Stay safe Wiskers and we will try to save some seed for ya!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Be thankful that you have a river captain like Wiskers at the helm behind those barges!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

hahaha too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

So ..... am I to assume that the Ky Lake Slabfest will be held whenever Terry gets off the towboat, or do you guys plan on seining the lake of Slabs before then ?? Rofl

All the pics I remember seeing from past camps, has all been about you guys stuffing your craws ... didn't ya'll catch any fish while Terry was there ?? Or were ya'll confused by what a "fruit jar" tournament is supposed to be Rofl

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I about pissed my pants on that one. You guys are cruel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast