Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Marsh Creek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Marsh Creek

Anyone fishing Marsh Creek? I work near there and have fished there in the past with no success. Upon entry off Route 100, where are the hot spots for crappie and what are some good lures to use? Thanks.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure you will catch many crappie in Marsh Creek. ITs a trout stream and the PA game commision stocks it. If your a trout fisherman its an awesome stream. IF you want to fish for Crappie head up to Tioga, HAmmond LAkes or Cowanesque.

Adam

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wrong One

I am talking about Marsh Creek Park, the huge lake thats been covered on ESPN and known for bass and crappie. It is off of Route 100 in Downingtown. There may be trout there but I have never seen a stream.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by djackson234
    I am talking about Marsh Creek Park, the huge lake thats been covered on ESPN and known for bass and crappie. It is off of Route 100 in Downingtown. There may be trout there but I have never seen a stream.
    Sorry your right! Wrong MArsh Creek sorry about that. The Marsh Creek I am talking about is near Wellsboro PA. Where is Downingtown.....you must be downstate. I Was talking about the northern part of PA.

Sorry I cant help you!

Adam

Post Thanks / Like

Marsh Creek Park is in Chester county, S.E. PA. I used to live in Chester County, but now am up north in Susquehanna county. Speaking about Marsh Creek, can't help on the fishing there, but didn't they build a new lake in Chester county a few years back? I've also heard that the Octaroro reservior down on the Chester, Lancaster county borders, was good for crappie too.