Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman conditions?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman conditions?

Considering planning a trip there this weekend, anyone know level forecasts, water clarity, and if fishing is still good? Great site to get great information....

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be over 712 by weekend. I am sure upper sections will be muddy and fishin will be slow compared to what it was before all the rain. We are having a tournament at Bucksaw Saturday with the weigh in at 3 pm. Should be able to get some tips during the weigh in but my guess is it will be slow. So will have to fish real slow. Come on by and meet the gang and I am sure you will get some helpful tips.

Post Thanks / Like

Water below Bucksaw looked excellent this morning. Lots of fish caught also.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

People at work said they are still catching crappie in the creeks feeding Truman. Going to give Bucksaw a try tomorrow.