Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 2006 first meeting and tournament

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2006 first meeting and tournament

The first meeting will be Monday night, May 22nd at 7pm.

The first tournament will be Saturday, May 27th on Wheeler.
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

where's the meeting. can you give me directions?

Post Thanks / Like

David, I am lookinig at joining but this first tournament is bad timming for me, It is the same weekend as the Alabama Championship. I will talk to you more this weekend about getting involved with the organization.

AJ, the meetings are at his house, I think. I will probably go if nothing comes up so maybe we can share a ride. He lives just off Hwy 20 before you get into the Shoals area.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Directions

head toward Muscle Shoals on highway 72(or 20 from Decatur). You will come to an big intersection just after Hwy72 and 20 intersect. It is the first light. There will be a big Shell station Truck Stop on the right. You wil need to take a left at the light onto 3 mile lane. (look for the LongHorn Arena Sign). After turning left onto 3 mile lane, travel about a mile until you see the subdivision called Arrowhead Estates. Turn left and go to the stop sign. Turn left at the stop sign and my house will be immediately on the right. It is only about 2 months old and has a double separate garage. My house has no shrubs or flowers in the flowerbed yet. A summer project. Look for my red F150 with the SHoals Area sticker on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by callshy
    David, I am lookinig at joining but this first tournament is bad timming for me, It is the same weekend as the Alabama Championship. I will talk to you more this weekend about getting involved with the organization.

AJ, the meetings are at his house, I think. I will probably go if nothing comes up so maybe we can share a ride. He lives just off Hwy 20 before you get into the Shoals area.
    sounds good. holler at me when the time gets close .

Post Thanks / Like

Dont forget our meeting teh 22nd. We will have many members out of town, but we need to take up membership dues from everyone that we can. Remember, the tournaments are now launch from anywhere. It is in your best interest to give me your tournament entry fees on Monday so that you don't have to meet up with me Saturday morning at First Creek.

I am also taking orders for association shirts. Get these orders to me along with a check also.

Post Thanks / Like

the emeeting is Tommorow night. See eryone there.