Thread: Repost: Another great day on lake ozark

Post Thanks / Like

Default Repost: Another great day on lake ozark

Name:  steves phone 141.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  28.0 KBName:  steves phone 146.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  27.3 KB
    First of all let me start by saying ' I love being hated" And i love seeing everyone argue over a pic of a guy that is 3 yrs old from another state, You guys crack me up and i wish they would have left the original thread up a little longer to see how it would end. the guy in the pic is my partner in crime "scratchy" ,I am much skinnier and way better looking.Second: i didnt have my phone in the boat to take a live pic (not that i would have posted it and show everyone the true background anyways ) but is the only pic of big black's i had on this computer to show the aproximate size of these 15-16" pigs. The other fish pics are genuine. The river is down about 3 ft compared the the main lake level which is about 5 ft below full pool.
    I figure this 5 inches of rain will screw it up anyways so if you want some more info send me a PM and i will point you in the right direction.
    It happens almost every year the water hits 55-65 degrees up stream - if the carp are there mudding the water the slabs are there. The fish are from lake ozark impounded water and i will post a short video my 8 yr old girl took on my phone sat morning before the storms hit ,to show how i 've been smoking there azz, video is from the lower end of the river- your the detectives-figure it out.
    Some of you will recognize the lower river area,( please keep it to yourself) it is not a big area and will only handle a few boats before the water gets too mucky, if you cant float in a foot of water you aint fishing here at this water level.(period) You have to have a jet to go up any farther ,i have been catching them from 6 inches to 2 ft deep with a long rod on washed in brush and stumps and in the back waters out of the current.

Now you must excuse me- i have more fish to clean. AGAIN!
    I will post a new report for this past weekend along with some more deceptive photos i'm sure.
    moderators you do a great job on here...

Post Thanks / Like

why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow here we go again.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Please read the rules at the top of the page. Stop the games
    ranger steve, you have a pm
    "[Tongue in cheek razzing is OK only if it is obvious, and you know for fact recipient will not take offense.

Do not negatively agitate or provoke other members. Do not be surprised if your post is edited, deleted or locked (by any Moderator, Super Moderator or Administrator). It may even happen by accident. Do not be offended. We’re just trying to preserve the intention and spirit of the site. We will not debate what we’ve done, although we may or may not provide an explanation. I hate for differing opinions to create enemies."

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff