Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton CC 3/19-3/20 Crazy, fun and Dumb

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton CC 3/19-3/20 Crazy, fun and Dumb

Ok, go out monday morning and bounce around some of the same spots that had been good the previous days and caught a couple limits of nice males in short order. Not all spots were red hot but a couple were awesome.

Today had a break in the weather so we put in at 1:30 today expecting a change but not sure what we would find. We go fish our spots that were great the day before and in 2hrs we had one fish in the boat. We tried shallow, tried deep, fished a couple beds, dipped some trees. It was like a ghost town in 5 spots that had been very productive. I pulled the trolling motor and said well lets go hit that cut that was good two days ago but was slow yesterday. We pulled into that spot with one fish in the boat and left 45min later with 2 limits. banghead

Fish were in 3ft of water and caught them on hot grubs in tenn shad and chart shad on 1/24oz heads with a #4 sickle hook. I don't think it really mattered they were mad at it.

I have learned the only thing I do know about fronts and the spawn is that I don't know, so have lots of spots that can produce fish in good weather and just fish them all. Good luck.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats!!!!!!! Thanks for the great report!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a freat day to me. I was ata work tryn 2 make myself sick so i could go home and go fishn to but no such luck. But sure glad you got some fish today

Post Thanks / Like

Nice going and nice report! What did the water look like? Has the temperature went down?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I'm on a kinda vacation where I have to work a little but get to play a lot and it's rare that this time of year is good for spawn fish in the places I'm catching them.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds pretty darn good to me.You still going close to where we did.

Post Thanks / Like

Same area bud and bender the water temp has dropped a couple degree. Places that were 58full a day ago were 55 today ramp was 58 and water had more color
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report sir, thanks. I hope to catch you on the lake some time this year.
    Just call me......"Killswitch"....Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding Jason, great report, sounds like moving paid off once again,,, my next trip to the lake Maby I will get to catch a few fish, if the spawn is not over for a week or so, after this rain,,, but man what a nice rain.... 3in. and still comming down nice a slow no real hard fast rain.... congrats on the good trip....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the good report glad you guys hauled them in!