View Full Version : Tell me what this is...

The Kraken
03-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Can anyone tell me what a guy uses this stlye of head for? Thought I'd seen everything, guess thats why I love fishing. Thanks.

03-20-2012, 04:42 PM
looks like something poured on the wrong style hook, lol.

03-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Looks bass-ackwards, dunno bout the hook set on that if it's for vertical fishin, maybe pullin would work, suspect though..

Eager Beaver
03-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Was this, one of a kind, or was there more of this one? EB:dono

The Kraken
03-20-2012, 05:38 PM
I snatched a 25 count bag at a fishermans swap meet. Set em aside and forgot em. Melted the lead off to see the hook and it seems to be a straight shank with a small machine made curve. Wierd, I know. I assume I'd simply loose every single one on the first twig it nails.

Slab Slayen
03-20-2012, 07:09 PM
Id say its some kind of snaggen jig for carp and gar. Dont know though

yankee doodler
03-20-2012, 07:16 PM
You've heard of upside down cake...well....

03-20-2012, 07:36 PM

03-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Was massive amounts of alcohol involved?

Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon
03-21-2012, 11:00 AM
It's a leech jig used in current. See those mainly in MN or Canada, never anywhere else in my experience though.