Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: WTF?! weekend weather...

Post Thanks / Like

Cool WTF?! weekend weather...

Thanks again SK for sunday. Weather sucked but it was nice to get out and see the lake from a different perspective. I got skunked but Slab caught three that I saw. He is kind of sneaky when it comes to hooking and bringing in fish. I didnt see the first two until he was putting them back in the water. The third fish was easily three #s so she was hard to miss.
    You called it too Slab. today was mostly sunny and not too chilly. Hopefully the weather looks up for this weekend.
    ' a snowballs chance in an atheist's foxhole '

Post Thanks / Like

its been that way the last couple weekends. nice weather all week until friday when the storm blows in then nice again on monday once you have to g back to work and school

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah i saw that too, it seems as though mother natures rath upon me is effecting everyone.........
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board T. t(s)inner is a koo dude fellas. If you ever have a chance to fish with him....do it. There's not alot of guys that'll stick it out during bad weather and tuff catching. This guy didn't stop fishing for one second.

I hear you on the crap weather...it's been tuff trying to figure out what these fish are doing. I heard the tourney on L. Washington this weekend was pretty bad. Some guys didn't catch a single fish over 2lbs and a lot of them couldn't catch a limit. Winning weight was 18lbs that's really bad for a L. Washington tourney during May.

The good news is that the weather for the next two weeks looks great. I'd bet that by the 18th the fish will be up shallow in large numbers and it'll be hard NOT to hook a 4lb bass out there:D. It can only get better from here.