Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: need help sending pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default need help sending pics

I recently got a digital camera and took pics of my catch today it's not much just 8 fish. Put not only happy to put fish in the boat but excited to try sending a pic with my post but I'm not very computer smart and don't know how to do this with a pic as an attachment the pics or loaded into my computer and I can view them put dont know how to send with post any help will be appreciated.
    GOT BITE? -----~<*)###>{

Swanie Guest

Hi Steve, e-mail me at [email protected]
    I will try and help you send pictures in a e-mail.
    Later Dick

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey. Steve......

Quote Originally Posted by sacalait steve
    I recently got a digital camera and took pics of my catch today it's not much just 8 fish. Put not only happy to put fish in the boat but excited to try sending a pic with my post but I'm not very computer smart and don't know how to do this with a pic as an attachment the pics or loaded into my computer and I can view them put dont know how to send with post any help will be appreciated.

.....if you are wanting to post your pics on a state board, they will have to have a URL. You can post it on any website and it will be assigned a URL, which is just an internet address, but you will then be able to post it on the state boards by entering it's address in the prompt box at the bottom under the "quick reply" area. Cane Pole posted a message outlining the entire procedure on the Main Crappie Fishing Forum. If I can find it again, I will edit it's location into this post so that you can follow his directions.

OK, found Cane Pole's post on the TN board under the thread "checking it out." Go to the 6th post for the info. Skip the 3rd post, Cane Pole hiccuped a bit on that one, but got it right on the 6th. Good luck.
    Last edited by labill; 11-20-2004 at 01:32 AM. Reason: To add info