Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rematch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rematch

Surprised that HHD and Locator do not have some "friendly trash talk" going on about the upcoming rematch.Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

HHD knows whats going to happen, revenge will be sweet!
    HAND TIED CRAPPIE JIGS CRAPPIECOLLECTORS JIGS

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CRAPPIECOL...g_id=515350944

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see IU win but If I were to put money on it I would have to go with you Locator. C'mon HHD, where are you, chasing wipers or hunting mushrooms? Locator, you get your boat repaired?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey...I'm tickled we beat Purdue twice and Ky once...that made my season already. Anything else is just gravy on top. I'm hoping the KY boys keep reading the glowing reports in the media how great they are. I like to see it when their heads start getting the size of goodyear blimps. Will David have another stone in his sling for Goliath? You never know....lol.

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jpdawg View Post
    I would like to see IU win but If I were to put money on it I would have to go with you Locator. C'mon HHD, where are you, chasing wipers or hunting mushrooms? Locator, you get your boat repaired?
    Still waiting on the boat, had a crack in the oil pump, which destroyed the fuel pump and so on, should have it back next weekend. But I cant' wait that long, I took Monday off, and going fishing on one of my small lake honey holes with the canoe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Hog Daddy View Post
    Hey...I'm tickled we beat Purdue twice and Ky once...that made my season already. Anything else is just gravy on top. I'm hoping the KY boys keep reading the glowing reports in the media how great they are. I like to see it when their heads start getting the size of goodyear blimps. Will David have another stone in his sling for Goliath? You never know....lol.

HHD
    They might have big heads, you could see it through the SEC tourney. But I don't think they have forgotten that last second shot at Assembly. I think this one will be close for a half, then UK opens up a 20 to 25 point lead, and then coast to the finish line and IU will make up half the deficit. I'll half to put on some coffee, this one comes on past my bedtime.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Locator79 View Post
    Still waiting on the boat, had a crack in the oil pump, which destroyed the fuel pump and so on, should have it back next weekend. But I cant' wait that long, I took Monday off, and going fishing on one of my small lake honey holes with the canoe.
    Enjoy your trip.

Post Thanks / Like

All the preassure is on KY and fans like you Locator make it worse. So high expectations nothing to win by winning only got a lot to lose. If Indiana wins we celebrate the elite 8 if we go home we celebrate the great year and look foward to next year with no starting seniors this year next year should be another very good year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gone_fishing View Post
    All the preassure is on KY and fans like you Locator make it worse. So high expectations nothing to win by winning only got a lot to lose. If Indiana wins we celebrate the elite 8 if we go home we celebrate the great year and look foward to next year with no starting seniors this year next year should be another very good year.
    HA! Yeah the IN fans are so humble, sweet almost. Nothing wrong with high expetations when you the best college basketball program in the nation, and have been forever, the kids know what they are getting into when they come here. Its OK to be jealous of what you will never have.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, take it easy on us Locator. We started out the year without high expectations. It has been a fun year. Indiana fans have learned a lot about bad decisions about coaching, administration, etc. over the past few years. It takes several years to recover from those mistakes. I hope a storied program like KY doesn't fall into the same trap. I am glad to see so many teams from the "hot bed" of basketball still in it...ie IU, Louisville, KY, Cinci, Xavier, OSU, Ohio.

And oh yeah, KY will most expectedly clobber us next Friday....but what makes the tournament so great are those miracle moments that prove all the experts wrong. It has always been the excitement of the possibility of those moments that draw us in. This is why we see the Watford shot that sunk KY earlier this year, replayed over and over on TV. I've read all the media reports and watched the expert panels on TV...but I've not seen one expert pick Indiana. It is pretty much a given KY will win. I'll pop my popcorn, get my cold drink, sit down and watch some really good basketball.

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast