Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Moose......are you fishing tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moose......are you fishing tomorrow?

You know where I'll be if you want to come up. Going up early. Looks like the weather is going to be ok again.

My guess is those fish will still be on and in the cover and you know where that is.

I'll be first there tomorrow without a doubt. I'm figuring on beating the roosters up.

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Beating the roosters up may get the PETA people upset.

I am about ready to fish. Stayed in the house all day yesterday and feel like I need to get out.

I am sure that it's going to be warm but I don't know if the rain will be there or not. Do you still have an extra one of those Rain Suits that I can borrow for the day? I will try to give you a call at the camp to let you know.

I just checked the weather report for tomorrow and it shows cloudy but didn't say anything about rain until Saturday night. It's will drop down to about 55 deg F tonight and be up to 63 deg tomorrow. And the Winds are predicted to be light 5 to 10 mph from the South. Save the spot for me as I will be there sometime that morning. I just have to get the boat wheels greased up and put the gas tank back in the boat and check the charge on the trolling motor's batteries. I am ready go fish. Man I wish we had the size of crappie that I saw caught at the tournament last week. I know they are there at Patoka Lake somewhere as I have seen them at the weight in. Someday we will find out where they are all hiding.

The water temps have fallen here where I fish by about 5 deg F. But I still have caught a few fish. Which reminds me I still have three crappie in the live well that I need to etiher let go or clean. LOL

I just got up late today. Didn't get up until 8:30 today. The neighborhood kids catch the school bus right by my house as I live on the corner. All 8 to 10 kids end up on my front porch when it's cold or raining. Only chased them off one time when I had fallen asleep in the lazy boy one night after a long bout of acid reflex an when I could not sleep. I was going on about 2 hours of sleep and they were right next to my were I was trying to sleep. I was a grumpy old man that morning and told them to stay out at the street corner or else be quiet as a mouse. LOL They still wake me up almost every morning but nowdays I don't care as I get to bed earlier and by 7:30am I am ready to wake up. But making them leave that one day didn't phase them in the least. The next day they were back in my front yard playing and yelling again. Kids!. They have short memories. I don't mind them coming up on the porch to wait for the school bus as long as they dont' tear anything up. But that morning I caught one of the boys banging something on my garage door. I didn't want any dents in the garage door so I got mad that morning and chased him off. I only have to watch two of the boys as the rest of the kids are very well behaved. I told them later that I didn't mind them getting on my porch as long as they were not tearing up my stuff. Since then they have been better behaved. They still rough house and like to swing their book backpacks at each other. It's a wonder they survive to adulthood. LOL

It's cloudy here and overcast and gloomy looking.

Are you heading to the camp Friday after work?

I may get up early Saturday and try to fish with you. I should have got that Rain Gear instead of the 10X insulated coveralls. I am thinking about taking them back and getting either a smaller size or something different.

I need to get your minnow bucket back up there to you also. I almost forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    You know where I'll be if you want to come up. Going up early. Looks like the weather is going to be ok again.

My guess is those fish will still be on and in the cover and you know where that is.

I'll be first there tomorrow without a doubt. I'm figuring on beating the roosters up.

Larry
    Last edited by Moose1am; 11-19-2004 at 12:43 PM.
    Regards,

Moose1am