Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How about it

Post Thanks / Like

Question How about it

I know it's been mentioned several times allready. And i know it's hard to get everyone to commit on short notice. So how about a get together in the Fall. Was reading "centerdrivers" post about a meet and greet. I agree with Bugman on a meet and fish and then throw back a few. Anyway i thought i'd bring it back up and try to give enough notice to all. We've got guy's on here fron St. Louis to K.C. so a lake centrally located would be my suggestion. What do you all think about a campout like the Ark. and La. board does? Group camp sites are not that expensive when split up 8 or 10 ways. Any comments or suggestions...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds like a good idea. It would be fun to get to know everyone on the board. I know a pretty good campground near Warsaw. Depending on how many people were gonna come, there may be enough spots open. Its got a private ramp. And I just noticed I am no longer a Guppy. I have made it to a minnow....

Post Thanks / Like

Question What about us?

Quote Originally Posted by izzysfishin
    What do you all think about a campout like the Ark. and La. board does? Group camp sites are not that expensive when split up 8 or 10 ways. Any comments or suggestions...izzy
    izzy,
    What about us LA folks? :o Can we go? Heck it ain't that far. Seems to me we could make our way up there come October. I'd like to take MrsSlabhunter up y'alls way for a little vacation, and meet you folks and see other areas and maybe if we're lucky, catch a fish or two.

Randy speeking for any other LA folks that would consider going... :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default I might could

If I was to know ahead of time and be able to schedule some of the vacation I have left, I might could make it. Can't promise, but I can keep it in mind.
    Catch and Release: Catch the slabs and Release the little'uns

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in lets do it and not just talk about it truman or loz are both great options.izzy take the lead and set it up i think if we had a place and date in advance it would help a bunch with scheduling.The camps in ark and la always seem to go well and seem like alot of fun.slab hunter come on up anyone from la is always welcome you folks are some of the friendliest and funny people i have ever been around we could have a blast.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Izzy If you can put up with a beatdown,woreout,non crappie catchin beagle runnin hillbilly land sakes I do it. set er up sounds good

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm in!!!! Speck

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Cool I'm in to!

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    slab hunter come on up anyone from la is always welcome you folks are some of the friendliest and funny people i have ever been around we could have a blast.
    I'm in ! :p izzy, get off of it and gimme some dates...... :D
    Randy

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Sound's Like A Plan !

Gimme some input on when and where we can get everybody together and i'll get to work on it. Personally don't care where we get together as long as we get together. I'f we have some folk's wanting to come up from La. (where's my minners) or anywhere else out out of state maybe a south Mo. lake to relieve some gas expences for them. I'm looking for all the feedback and help i can get, so let's get together and make it happen. PS- i spent the last 6 hours welding up a canoe trailer for a buddy, so if if the spelling and grammer is a mess blame it on the Bud Light...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

i'm in for sure if it would be on a weekend. if it's during the week it might be harder for me to get away, but maybe still possible. i woudl say LOZ because it is pretty centrally located and has good fall crappie fishing, but i really don't care where we do it. 1/2 acre farm pond would work just as good.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast