Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: table rock lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default table rock lake

hey guys and gals. whats the crappie doing on table rock? my buddy who owns shadrack resort wants me to come up from okla. and fish.

Post Thanks / Like

pickin up, Darrell and I are headed down mon,or tues, got a couple reports from white river,and kings river, deer hole is picking up a bit, few caught in 25 ft of water but not many, some on James river, the bluff west of peach orchard cove is producing, as is point 15 flat/james confluence.... but a question for you,,,does your friend who owns Shad Rack resort have an opinion on what the crappie are doing on table rock.....

Post Thanks / Like

beagle man them crappie on table rock are still hard to find them green fish with the line down the sides are bitten fair on a cloudy day.. watch out on Thursday them ole boys with them 1/2 # weights will be out there @ James and flat creek catching them , big oh noses,( good luck mon or tue and will be wishing we were there.)

Post Thanks / Like

my buddy hasnt been out himself. too busy getting resort ready for all those long nose fishermen with BIG hooks.

Post Thanks / Like

t j it would be awfull to have to work on the resort and not get to fish,,,, jack we decided on tuesday, headed to white river, fish out of Eagle Rock,,, it warms up a little faster than the northern side of the lake,,, hope there biting...