Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kayaking in Limestone bay, again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kayaking in Limestone bay, again

I took my kayak to Limestone Bay today, trying to beat the rain blowing everything out and mudding it up. Very slow day, fish just wouldn’t bite. Caught maybe a 100, kept 22 that were 10” or better. I can normally catch a hundred plus Crappie in half a day anytime. Today I tried shallow, deep and everywhere in between. I caught Bass, Bluegill, Drum and Catfish all day on my jigs, but even when the Crappie hit they would just hold the jig. No “thump” and with the wind blowing hard all day I’m lucky I got any.

Photo’s tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

if i get a kayak can i tag along? " I can normally catch a hundred plus Crappie in half a day anytime." that is strong.

Post Thanks / Like

Your welcome to tag along. Two keys to catching so many fish.

One, I never stop moving.
    Second, when you spider rig with 5 rods your covering alot of water.

I may try Ditto landing Saturday morning for a few hours. If I go, it will be early, come on out.

Post Thanks / Like

i spider rig with 8-10 rods,but im either in a 14ftflatbottom or a 16.5ft g3. and i dont fish if the wind is 15mph or more. i have baseball practice sat. morning if the weather is right i will try my luck sat. evening. thanks for the offer and i might find you one day.