Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: progressive insurance for boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default progressive insurance for boats

First of all if this is not in the right category I appologize. I am thinking about purchasing a new boat and I am looking to get my car insurance and boat insurance through the same company. I found a good rate with progressive with my autos and boat together. I was just wondering if any of you have had experience filing a claim with this company and if they were a reliable company to insure with. Since this is a fishing forum and a lot of us fish fro boats and need insurance I thought this would be a good place to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, ice storm/limb damage they were great, when i added new electronics i bumped my insurance up 3 grand which cost 3 bucks a month more, I also insured all fishing equipment in my boat for 5 grand for $50 a year, if you carry as much stuff as I do it's well worth it.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

I would recommend them. They handled my claim with no problems. Everything they told me was straight up. My rates did not go up either after my claim. They are a good company in my opinion.
    BnM Poles *** Lake Fork Trophy Lures *** Bee Ready- Rod Holders for a Lifetime

Post Thanks / Like

I have autos, boat, house, and lifeinsurance with allstate worth a look at. They have great boat insurance. I use to be with progressive and switched.

Post Thanks / Like

I have gotten quotes in the past from allstate and they have always been higher. King they told me the same thing for less than 3 dollars more a month I can insure 3,000 worth of equipment. Sounds like a good plan. I just wanted to know how well they pay off on claims. Thanks for the info and if you read this and have experience continue your thoughts.

Post Thanks / Like

Got all my cars,trucks,company trucks,and boat with progressive and could not be happier. Great claims department kind freindy and fast
    TOO MANY IDIOTS TO FEW BULLETS