Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: SAC/Auburn/Placer/Yuba/Sutter [MARCH 8-9th 2012] Crappie Sunfish Trout & Panfish

Post Thanks / Like

Default SAC/Auburn/Placer/Yuba/Sutter [MARCH 8-9th 2012] Crappie Sunfish Trout & Panfish

Best way to get a hold of me is Warren L Shafor | Facebook

Leaving my area around 7AM - 10AM
    Returning home around 2PM - 4PM (at the latest)

if you are located on near North Sacramento or on the way to one of the random water holes then I will pick you up. If not we can meet at the water hole or even at a park and ride or a retail shopping store. I'm not asking for gas money or etc. Just seeing if anyone would like to ride or someone to fish and talk with.

I'm heading out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to do some pan fishing. I'm thinking about fishing in Sac, Auburn, Placer, Roseville and Rocklin area's I might be willing to drive to Yuba City or Sutter depending on if I have anyone that wants to hitch a ride or knows those areas. I have not decided on if I want to go to a State, County or a free River,Stream,Creek or Lake. Fill free to toss out places that would be promising for pan fish. I'm leaving the boat at home and I will be fishing along the shore, banks or docs. I really want to try to hook a few Crappies and etc. Trout are fine but it's getting warmer outside and the water has to be getting warmer for those little guys to come out of hiding.

PLEASE BRING: your own water, lunch, snack & tackle box & fishing poles. I have something’s to share in my tackle box but I'm not a convenient store. Also bring MONEY. You never know when you will need it. You will also need your FISHING LICENES, & ID card just in case. Camping chair or bucket to sit on.

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Anything that is illegal, Drama and negative vibes & so on... Keep those BANANAS at home!!!

Best way to get a hold of me is Warren L Shafor | Facebook

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Not a lot of members from Sacramento I take it