Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bamboo

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bamboo

I like these bamboo structures. Anyone have some GPS coordinates that I could do some harvesting at?
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

:rolleyes: :D R U serious?? Don't expect someone to build a spot and then broadcast the location to everyone. Even ole Bugman has scruples enough not to tell you about his. Now you might get someone to give you areas, colors, & depths to start but,,,you get my drift! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

kinda like askin someone to share his wife or huntin dog, huh?

GPS COORDINATES FOR SALE HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, He might be meaning the harvesting of BAMBOO??. I dont think Kit is wanting people spots.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Papermouth
    I like these bamboo structures. Anyone have some GPS coordinates that I could do some harvesting at?
    GPS on the material to build I understand.
    GPS on the location of a bed ouch I do not even ask relatives for that.

I took it that you wanted material if so I know bugman knows that.
    Last edited by gonefishingee; 05-04-2006 at 06:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Harvestin' of the bamboo.

I've made a comment before. Asking someone for the location of their condos is like asking a man if his wife will be alone while he's out of town on a business trip.

Lookin' for some bamboo. I live in the Rocky Southwest of Missouri. Haven't seen any groves in my area.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

i would "go east, young man" if'n i wuz you.
    look for creek banks, swamps and such.

i've seen lots of it along interstates and major highways in southern MO.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

hey kit, a really easy way to get some bamboo is just to go to a really big nursery in the area and take some from them. i don't mean "take", but they will be more than happy to give you some because the stuff grows like crazy, especially in cultivation. if you were up by me i could give you tons. i know lots of spots around here.northern arkansas has it all over the place also. the easiest way is still to go to a large nursery though, it escapes from its pots and gets established.
    bwillaub is right about where to look, but rivers, bigger the better, is the best place to find it.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

I had a good supply but it caught fire and i believe what didnt burn was cut down and burned but like the guy said dont worry it will be back next year.Chatt you're right I do have a big mouth about some of my beds but i have kept the boo beds quiet till i see how they produce throughout the next year,whats goin on with fishin in you're neck of the woods?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Bugman did your grove burn? Man sorry to hear that .Hope you got a good supply while it lasted.Heck the way you all say it grows it will hopefully be back before fall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast