Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Special on 2 Dub-L-Seats....$175.00 each ONLY 2 !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Special on 2 Dub-L-Seats....$175.00 each ONLY 2 !!!

Hey Guys, I have a Candy Blue Demo unit (used 1 time at the Crappiemasters Columbus tourney) and a unit that just needs your CUSTOM COLOR to be complete. These won't last long so I'll sell to the first emails I get! These measure 28" seat to seat, 14" high seat posts with replaceable 3/4 kingpin bushings (found at any marine supply), umbrella/net holder, pliers holder and that super tough Dub-L-Seat design! These 2 units can be shipped within a day, normal wait time now is up to 4 weeks due to the massive amount of orders. (There is a reason for that) Here's a chance to get the original Dub-L-Seat, the strongest, most stable unit on the market today at a great price, with no wait!! Why no wait on these 2 units?? Because when I work 22 hours a day building seats, for some reason I just knew I seen 28" on the order sheet!!! Turns out after a couple hours sleep it was really 38"!! My mistake is your gain! How tough is the Dub-L-Seat? If any other aluminum seat maker wants to try a challenge, I'll hook the Dub-L-seat and any other seat together with a chain between 2 trucks and we can see which unit gets ripped apart! Any takers??? Keep an eye out for the new line of rod holders and rod storage/transport holders...coming soon from Blackland Products!

EACH SEAT $175.00 PLUS $25.00 SHIPPING
    Name:  Blue1.jpg
Views: 2139
Size:  39.7 KBName:  Blue2.jpg
Views: 1836
Size:  36.0 KB email me [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, both seats have sold.