Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: stockton question

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton question

im not wanting anyone to give away any secrets or special spots, but I have fished PRice Branch alittle bit the last couple of years with little success. looking at my map and just by being in there i would think that i would loaded with fish. is the a type of structure that i should be looking at harder or water depth or does it fish better when the wind is out od a certian direction?? any help would be appreciated!
    Remember, We all live down stream!
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles

Post Thanks / Like

this sound's like a beagle man questionThumbs Up sure he'll chime in! he's up here in kc today razzing chatt at bass pro i'm sure! lol
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Price is a crazy place.........It can be really good in the Spring when the water is a bit off color and before the spawn. You have to fish it during low-light or try trolling it in the late afternoon. I fish it most during the hot water period and do well in the trees off the channel........Hope this helps.......
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

never fished that creek, I mostly fish south of 215 bridge, sorry I can not help,,, if you need any advice on the southern end or turnback area I can help....

Post Thanks / Like

The only time I fish it has been in the summer months and I fish from where the tree line starts in and around the channel to the back of the cove. Never had much luck any in less than 22ft. there.

Post Thanks / Like

have done real good in price before the algae bloom, there is a farm or some thing up the creek that keeps it full of thick algae for most of the summer is also great walleye fishing early too good luck been real hard to catch them last ten years for me good luck my cabin is on that part of the lake and have to goother places .wish they could find what is running into make its so bad ...