Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Missouri Show Me state Games Update

Post Thanks / Like

Default Missouri Show Me state Games Update

Show Me State Games Crappie Tourn.
    June 2, 2012
    Mark Twain Lake (this year)

more info at Show Me State Games Web site.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.smsg.org/pdfs/2012CrappieClash.pdf

Show-Me STATE GAMES2012 Crappie Clash
    June 2, 2012 Mark Twain Lake

• Pre-tournament meeting: June 1, 7 p.m., South Fork Resort
    • Entry deadline: May 20, 2012. There will be a $10 late fee if you sign up at pre-tournament meeting.
    • Entry fee: $100 per team. Max 3 members per boat. $10 extra if you want in Big Crappie pot.
    • Time: 6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.. Must be in weigh-in line by 3:30 p.m.
    • Details: Take off from any ramp. Weigh in at South Fork Resort Mark Twain Lake
      7 Fish limit. Fish need not to be alive. However, live fish weigh better.80% payback to fisherman
      Come join us for food after the weigh-in.
      Out of state participants welcome.
    • Register: Online at Show-Me STATE GAMES and call Jason at 573-818-8104 with any questions.
    • The Show-Me STATE GAMES offers more than 40 sports for all ages and abilities. For a full list of
      sports and events, visit Show-Me STATE GAMES.

[IMG]file:///page1image11588[/IMG] Show-Me STATE GAMES

[IMG]file:///page1image11896[/IMG] www.smsg.org573-882-2101

[IMG]file:///page1image12276[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image12360[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image12444[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image12528[/IMG] 573-882-2101www.facebook.com/showmestategames

[IMG]file:///page1image12908[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image17088[/IMG] Show-Me STATE GAMES | Facebook

[IMG]file:///page1image17396[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image17880[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image18364[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image18672[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image18756[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image18840[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image18924[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image19008[/IMG] [IMG]file:///page1image19092[/IMG]
    RAT

ION

:R

OFFICIAL RULES SHOW ME STATE GAMES CRAPPIE CLASH

RULES:SThehfololowiwng ru-lesMof thisetournSameTnt wAill rTemaEin unGchangAed. IMnterpreEtatioSn of these rules shall be left exclusively to theTournament Directors. The decision of tournament officials shall be final in all matters.

line at
    $10 late fee added if you sign up at pre-tournament meeting.

rg or
    SPORTSMANSHIP: Competitors are expected to follow high standards of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety and conservation. Any in-

REGIST

eeting

on

egistra

tio

n is on

sms

g.o

at p

June 1st at 7pm at South Fork Resort. There is a

2012 Crappie Clash

re tou

rnam

fraction of these fundamental sporting principals may be deemed cause of disqualification.
    SAFETY: safe boating conduct must be observed all times by all tournament competitors. All contestants must wear a Coast Guard ap-

June 2, 2012 Mark Twain Lake

proved life vest when boat is on plane. All State, Coast Guard, Federal Parks and Wildlife regulations shall apply at all times.TACKLE & EQUIPMENT: Live and artificial lures may be used. Only ONE rod and reel is permitted in use at any given time; however,

• Pre-tournament meeting: June 1, 7 p.m., South Fork Resortother rigs as specified may be in the boat ready for use.

• Entry deadline: May 20, 2012. There will be a $10 late fee if you sign up at pre-tournament meeting.BASIC BOAT EQUIPMENT: LIVE-WELL SPACE, properly aerated, However the fish do not have to be alive to weigh in.

PERMI•TTEDntFryISfHeIeN: G$1L0O0CpAeTrIOteNaSm: .FMishaixng3 mis epmermbeitrtesdpaenrybwohaetr.e$o1n0tehexttroaurif naymouenwt wanateirns BexigceCptrawpipthiien p2o5t.yards of anothercontestant’s anchored boat.

• Time: 6:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.. Must be in weigh-in line by 3:30 p.m.SCORING: 7 fish will be weighed with heaviest total wins. Weigh in any size crappie.

• Details: Take off from any ramp. Weigh in at South Fork Resort Mark Twain Lake
    LATE PENALTY: Any team that is not in the official check-in area at the appointed time shall be penalized at the rate of. 5LB. per

7 Fish limit. Fish need not to be alive. However, live fish weigh better.

minute late to be deducted from the total team weight. Any team more than 15minutes late shall lose all credit for that day’s catch. All

80% payback to fisherman

fishing must cease upon check-in. Insure there is sufficient water in the bag to cover the fish.

Come join us for food after the weigh-in.

TIES: In case of a tie for any place, the team with the greatest number of fish, or if still tied, the largest fish will resolve it. The next place

will go to the team so eliminated.

Out of state participants welcome.

• Register: Online at Show-Me STATE GAMES and call Jason at 573-818-8104 with any questions.PROTESTS: Protests must be in writing within 10 minutes after weigh in is complete.
    POLYG•RATPhHeTSEhSoTw:A-MpeolSyTgAraTpEhGteAstMmEaSyobeffgeirvsemntoroente hmanem4b0erspofotrhteswfoirnnailnlgagteeasma.nOdth aerbtieliatmiesm.eFmobrearsfumlalylisbteorefquired totakepolygraph tsepsot artsthaendeseevceranttios,nvoisfithwe wTowur.snmamsegn.ot Drgi.rectors. Any contestant not passing the polygraph test will be disqualified. TheTournament Directors must be made aware of any contestant taking prescribed medication prior to the start of the tournament. Contes-

tants taking drugs to attempt to pass the polygraph will be automatically disqualified. NO EXCEPTIONS.

NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES allowed in boat during tournament hours.
    A valid Missouri fishing license is required.
    Take off is at 6:30 am any ramp on MarkTwain Lake www.facebook.com/showmestategamesCHECK-IN TIMES: My vary depending on how many flights we have going out.
    Please call (573) 882-2103 for further information or for any questions you may have. See you June 2nd!

ent m

Show-Me STATE GAMES

573-882-2101

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jiggin15 I wasnt quite sue how to do that. I do know that they are wanting to do the tournament at different lakes in MO in the future. but it all depends on what kind of numbers they get to sign up. I know they tried it with bass and it didnt turn out to well..

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am off work that weekend and hope to be able to go fish it.

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad it's the same weekend as the Capitol City Tourney.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

I will try to make it if work permits. Never fished a tournament sounds fun.........