Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie yesterday...Handgrabbin today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie yesterday...Handgrabbin today

We shot a show for an upcoming series on ESPN2 called Rods & Wheels. We had the guys crappie fish yesterday (and we did a little jugging too) and then we did some M I crooked letter fishing today...hand grabbin...

The crappie shoot was ok...The fish didn't really want to give it up even though we did get many fish on tape, just not many hawgs. We got 3 flatties hand grabbin and had 2 GOOD fish lost. Rookies always think they can just "wrist" a 25 pound flat head.

Anyway, if yall want to see how we do it in the Ole Miss be on the look out for this new series and I think we'll be the second episode.
    Last edited by sac-a-lait; 05-02-2006 at 09:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow sac..Thats great!!!..Can't wait to see the video...

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna have to come down there and let you show me what this handgrabbin is all about.

I'll be watchin for the show.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to see some hand grabbin in person, but I don't think I want to go sticking my hand in holes. Watch out for those mud turtles!
    LET IT RIP!

Post Thanks / Like

I have got a video on my DVR of some of you good old boys grabbing some flatheads in Louisiana that was on the Outdoor Channel a couple of months ago. It was pretty good but definately not something I would do. To each their own though. Don't y'all have big gators down your way?

Post Thanks / Like

yep we got big gators but they are scared for the most part and can't even fit in the holes that lead into the boxes the tabby kats like to get into