Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I demand respect!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I demand respect!

Well since I'm a 1k general now just wanted to let everyone know I'm back from Afghanistan!! Landed last Friday and been spending time with the family. The dogs haven't forgotten me, the wife didnt sale my boats and my daughter have me big kisses so life is great. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers from everyone.
    Made it to Truman yesterday wow beautiful day ducks everywhere saw 3 eagles a touch windy but it was a awesome day to be alive. The fish were tough but ended with 20 decent fish. Caught em on timber but they wanted small baits. 16 ounce head with a tube fished slow. Pull up to a tree fish 15 minutes no bite then bam catch 3 fish another 15 minutes catch 1 then move. Shouldn't be long till they get going. Saw Jared and it was nice talking to him. All in all a wonderful day
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

WELCOME HOME TERRY!!! Glad you are safe and sound.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Back General,,, I heard a rumor you were let back in the good ole USA... be safe... catch fish.... hug your family

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back, thanks for keeping us safe, and allowing us the freedom you provided while away from your family. Not many have done what you have, nor do they understand what it takes to do it. I Salute You and you’re Family. Now sit back enjoy the family, catch the fish and let the next ones in line do their part in keeping our great nation free. God Bless America.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebowdoctor View Post
    welcome back, thanks for keeping us safe, and allowing us the freedom you provided while away from your family. Not many have done what you have, nor do they understand what it takes to do it. I salute you and you’re family. Now sit back enjoy the family, catch the fish and let the next ones in line do their part in keeping our great nation free. God bless america.
    x2

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome home Terry, thanks for your service and hope I see ya on the water again soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thebowdoctor View Post
    Welcome back, thanks for keeping us safe, and allowing us the freedom you provided while away from your family. Not many have done what you have, nor do they understand what it takes to do it. I Salute You and you’re Family. Now sit back enjoy the family, catch the fish and let the next ones in line do their part in keeping our great nation free. God Bless America.
    x3

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You sir for your service to our Great Nation. May God be with you and yours!!

BRM 870-635-0202
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Quack...............and thanks for your service.

Now, isn't it time you get back to making baits????? (only kidding..........Thumbs Up)

U

keeferfish is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks and you already had my respect and it has nothing to do with your post count!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast