Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: America's been duped!

Post Thanks / Like

Default America's been duped!

Tell me Sheriff Joe's not earning his keep. Make sure you watch ALL videos at the bottom. Very interesting stuff!

Sheriff Joe: ‘Probable cause’ Obama certificate a fraud
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lovely.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

News Conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" - YouTube

This is the news conference where experts confirm the Birth Certificate released by the White House is fradulent. The man was never born in the US and he is a puppet that should never have even been on the ballot in the first place.

Lord help us all.
    Last edited by Crappie Reaper; 03-15-2012 at 07:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care if he is a non citizen. i care that he is a muslim symp. He hates this country and israel

Post Thanks / Like

Here is a link that was sent to me.

The Betrayal » Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't your Hero up on charges himself. What better way to draw attention away from yourself than to come up with this kind of BS so the idiots will get worked up again and not think of his charges. That horse has been beaten to death already! EB
    DO-GOODER EXTRADINAR :p

Post Thanks / Like

Dime to a dollar you didn't watch any of the videos Beav. Even a complete moron could understand and see that using the methods they did to break down and investigate the Birth Certificate released BY THE WHITE HOUSE has been fabricated. Since the birth certificate has been proven to be fraudulent, I would think that even a die hard like you would at least raise an eyebrow wondering if you've been following this man with blinders on. Are you not able to open your mind to any possiblities that you might be wrong? I'd have to believe in the science of how the document was broken down compared to an original from the same date. Things don't match up which gives reason to be suspect that the BC is not real.

Another thing, this is the only in depth study and investigation of the BC. So you cannot claim this horse has been beaten to death. If I am wrong, prove it by showing me other professional investigations into the BC or keep your Yap shut as once again you prove you don't know what you're talking about. Have you considered asking Medicare if they cover removing your foot from your mouth?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eager Beaver View Post
    Isn't your Hero up on charges himself. What better way to draw attention away from yourself than to come up with this kind of BS so the idiots will get worked up again and not think of his charges. That horse has been beaten to death already! EB
    You of all people should be aware of this tactic.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Our founding fathers gave us a few rights that we can exercise. 2 come to mind: 1) the RIGHT to vote and 2) the RIGHT to leave. Since this president does not think the laws in this country applies to him, he dictates things to be done and circumvents the congress. Germany voted hitler in and he began requiring people to register their guns, then he outlawed them and required the guns to be turned in. The people became subjects not citizens because they could not defend themselves against the tyranny. Australia and England required the citizens to turn in their guns and crime rates have soared because they could not defend themselves. What does Obama want to do secretly? Outlaw guns. When he gets the Second Amendment meaning changed by having his czars appoint liberal Supreme Court judges, then this country will be brought to its knees. When the Second Amendment is lost the rest doen't matter. The Second Amendment is the most important amendment because w/o it we are no longer a free nation. Japan and Russia were afraid to invade the US during WW II. Do you know why??? They knew all the citizens had guns. If you want to continue to be a free nation then VOTE this person OUT and allow this great nation to heal and work towards being energy independant and, once again, create jobs. This is the most important election in the history of this country, and our lives, as to where we are headed. Do you want to be ruled by someone with ultimate power or a free citizen? YOU can make that decision this November. If BO is reelected then we will be ruled by a muslim and we will be overthrown from within by our own people, many of which are illegal aliens that are allowed to vote because they have been bribed by "entitlements".VOTE FREEDOM FIRST!!!! The rest will take care of itself.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast