Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks for your Questions !

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for your Questions !

Hey Crappie.com anglers thanks for your questions tonight ! So I have some great prizes for you . i am going to randomly pick at least 5 names for these prizes ! Also Please to A Big Ole Texas Welcome From Wally Marshall Home Page! to look at all of my new rods and reels and line, maybe you will be the lucky one !! Please chack me out on Facebook Thanks

Slab will annouce the winners later tonight ! Thanks Everyone Go Crappie.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Wally.....come back anytime, you are always welcome.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Wally has some good stuff he's going to be giving away. Sure, he puts it on me to pick winners. That's OK.

Essentially I'm just going to put the names of all the members that asked questions in a hat and pick the winners. I'll ask you to PM me your mailing address and Wally will have your prize shipped direct to you. I asked Wally to let me know what you will get so we can post it here. He'll let me know after I pick the winners. Cool all, this really was fun.

OK, I got winners, pulled them out of a hat:

Smoltz
    gabowman
    SirBob
    704gary
    Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon

and since Wally used the term "at least" I'm adding FIN. No promises FIN but we'll see if I can get Wally to send out 6 prizes "on a technicality. But like I said, no promises.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESSES
    Last edited by Slab; 03-01-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best