Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: May 20th Fish Together at Lake Wilhelm

Post Thanks / Like

Default May 20th Fish Together at Lake Wilhelm

We are planning a fish together for Saturday, May 20th, at Lake Wilhelm. The last one at Yellow Creek wasn't well attended due to weather and the youth turkey hunt. I think Bob and Mike were the only ones who made it. Hopefully, things will work out better for this one. Anyone who enjoys crappie fishing is invited to attend. You don't have to be a Keystone Crappie Association member to attend the fish-together. If you like to fish for crappie and talk about fishing for crappie you will fit right in and we would like to meet you. We usually fish in the morning and then get together to eat and swap stories about how we all did. If you think you can make it, please respond to this post so we have some idea of how much food to bring. I will bring hot dogs and buns. I will bring some burger, too, if I can find a road-kill between now and then. :D

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, you are so funny...... ROAD KILL ! Sorry i missed the last one, but i'll do my best to be at this one. ( weather permitting ) Hey Zimmy, is that seat still open? I'll bring the fryer and some fillets.

Post Thanks / Like

Default A seat for you.

My dad is a new member and would like to go on the may 20 meeting. He has a nice boat that someone could go with him and may be give him some advice. :p

Post Thanks / Like

big dog,
    Tell your dad to show up at the fish together and somebody there will help point him in the right direction. We will probably meet around 7:30am to begin fishing. We will post, on here, the exact time and meeting spot before the 20th.

Post Thanks / Like

Default wilhelm trip

Zeke,
    I can hardly believe it Im off on the 20th and will finall y be able to attend a fish together!Fill me in on the details ect and hope to see ya soon!

ICENUT(Bill T)

Post Thanks / Like

ICENUT,
    I am going to check out Wilhelm in the next week or so to find a good meeting spot. I am going to try and find a place with pavilion, grill, etc. Hopefully, the fishing will be better. I talked to a friend today, who has been fishing Wilhelm, and he said the fishing has been pretty slow as of late. I will post details on this board as soon as I get things checked out. Glad you are planning on coming. It will be nice to get to meet you.