Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BnM POLES--OUTSTANDING COMPANY!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up BnM POLES--OUTSTANDING COMPANY!!!

I recently had the ocassion to communicate with Jack Wells at BnM Poles. I am, by all standards, considered to be a senior citizen. I have been at this fishing game for a very long time. I have never, repeat never, found a person like Jack that would go to the extremes, that he is willing to go, to assure complete satisfaction.

I want to publicly thank Jack for his willingness to do what ever is necessary to assure that his customers are complety satisfied with BnM products.

If you are looking for a quality rod, please consider BnM, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Should the need arise, for some outstanding customer service, don't hesitate to call Jack and tell him you are a Crappie.com member.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER!!!
    I QUIT FISHIN, I ONLY GO CATCHIN NOW!!!

Post Thanks / Like

He's got my vote for President, he's great to do business with and the Poles are awesome

Post Thanks / Like

There sure seems to be some stellar support from the companies making and selling Crappie gear and tackle. And yes BnM is at the top. Sure hope it does not change as the sport is growing by leaps and bounds. Just look at all the members on here selling jigs and plastic. Never heard a bad thing said once. Kudo's to all of you.