Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Perry & Clinton??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perry & Clinton??

Has anybody been out since the rains? What's the water clairity?? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like nobody is fishin that is the same problem i've had lately the work thing is screwing my fishin up but by god i'm goin this weekend come hell or high water oh by the way how ya doin chatt?
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I was on Perry today. The water clairty is pretty good you can see your jig 12 to 15 inches down. I was on the main lake and Rock Creek. Fishing was slow for me. But then I havn't fished the lake in 4 or 5 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Was on Clinton all day Friday. Water clairty amazingly clear. Went to Perry Saturday to find it just about the same. Went back to Clinton Sunday. Fridays catch was very good as we were pulling cranks. Tried it at Perry Saturday, with very little success. Sunday went back to Clinton and fished brush piles. WOW!!! Had my 20 limit, cleaned them and home by noon. I was fishing with minners Sunday. All females Sunday with eggs. Lake temp was lower 60's. Crazy weather all weekend with light showers. Bugman, your NOT going to believe the success I'm having pulling cranks!! <*)}}}><
    Last edited by Crappie Chatt; 05-08-2006 at 11:43 AM.
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Hows the size runnin on the cranks compared to other techniques?i havent tried it yet this spring but am fixin to before long,but then again i havent been fishin much lately with bug season here i did go sun and got my a$$ handed to me i could not make the fish bite the water has come up 3' and the water temp dropped from 68-70 to 62-64 in the last week or so hopefully the water and weather will settle down so these fish can spawn out.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Bugman, Size can be better with cranks, don't get many dinks(can't catch up with them). Heh! Heh! Heh! Numbers of keeper size(over 10in) per dink is fantastic. I think tho when you are looking for :rolleyes: 7 to 10 biguns(tourneys) you had better look for something else. One thing I have found out,,,when the bite is bad,,,,cover more areas, trolling cranks. I'll tell you this too,,,it's alot more exciting than spider-rigging. Like all tactics,,,sometimes dipping is better, bobbers on the bank, minner verses jigs,, probing thick brush,,,you get what I meen?? As for guiding with clients that have not been fishing long,,, It's a God-send. They just love it when i say "FISH-ON!!!!" then reel 80ft of line in to the 'rubber' net. And most of the time it goes into the live-well:D <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

I like the slap of the rubber net.
    I'm not too keen on the snap of the rubber gloves though.

I'll be vacationing Memorial Weekend at Perry. What area of the lake would you recommend for quantity of fish. I'll have the kiddies with me.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Kit, since the Regional is SOOO close ,,, PM me or E-mail me for info:D :D :D If you know what I meen. [email protected] <*)}}}><