Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I know this is a fishing forum but.....

Post Thanks / Like

Smile I know this is a fishing forum but.....

My daughter just gave us our first grandchild..a girl...yesterday... 3 days early...now I will get to go deer hunting after all. Sometimes things do work out!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your first grandchild. I have 3 granddaughters and one grandson and enjoy them so much. The older your granddaughter gets the less time you will have for yourself. I've got two cheerleaders, a softball catcher, and two soccer players. I have had to postpone some fishing and hunting activites to attend athletic events, concerts, school plays, etc. However, one granddaughter and my grandson do love to fish and hunt. Hope mom and baby are doing well.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations....now give us the details size, weight, etc. Unless you want o surrender your grandpaws card best have pictures in wallet. I'll be checking to see that you do...LOL. How is the family doing?
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Congratulations

Glad to hear its your FIRST grandchild & every one is healthy! We have (2) granddaughters age (3) & a grandson(11 months)! The girls already Love to
    FISH & have their daddies call to see if they can go on poppa's boat fishin!
    ENJOY&Congratulations!
    LADY DI/MRS.parivercat
    HAPPY FISHIN Y'ALL