Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: what's with the blue background

Post Thanks / Like

Default what's with the blue background

Howdy; didn't mean to put this out in the publick view. went to log in, goofed my password, saw this thing about " test 2" clicked it thinking it would ask me a question to help me rembember my password, nope.
    had a flash of insperiation, remembered my password, logged in, everything has a blue back ground, oh yea, after i hit the 'test 2" button, the next 2 or 3 times that i was attempting to sign in i was immeadiatly,i'm say'n right now, iwas back to that screen with the dark blue background, and the row across the top that all starts out top then says _profile, _calender, _members, etc. they all end with gif. who knows maybe it 'll be gone next time i sign in.

HAPPY MAY DAY!!! tarfu

Post Thanks / Like

tarfu
    go to your User CP, click on Edit Options, scroll down to Miscellaneous Options, Look for Forum Skin, click on test 2.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tarfu
    Howdy; didn't mean to put this out in the publick view. went to log in, goofed my password, saw this thing about " test 2" clicked it thinking it would ask me a question to help me rembember my password, nope.
    had a flash of insperiation, remembered my password, logged in, everything has a blue back ground, oh yea, after i hit the 'test 2" button, the next 2 or 3 times that i was attempting to sign in i was immeadiatly,i'm say'n right now, iwas back to that screen with the dark blue background, and the row across the top that all starts out top then says _profile, _calender, _members, etc. they all end with gif. who knows maybe it 'll be gone next time i sign in.

HAPPY MAY DAY!!! tarfu
    Easiest fix is to "Log Out" in the upper right hand corner, close the window and then re-open the window and log back in. If you click on "Remember Me" when you log in you won't have to log in every time you visit.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com