PDA

View Full Version : custom rod rack

cnorf
02-21-2012, 08:58 AM
After spending more time seperating my long rods than I did fishing.....I made the move....looked at different types available and selected cumberlandcrappie.com ......Made them a call after looking on line and found out that Terry the owner was located near me. I ran my boat over there to add a rod rack, instead of having it shipped and added new rod holders also. I have used it twice since then and love them. A removable rod rack is great. Also added an 898c si-is christmas over yet...lol After my wife saw my rig she said "you might not be a great crappie fisherman, but when they see you coming down the road, people will think there goes a pro" :dono was that a dig or a nice comment? lol82377

muzzy125acc
02-21-2012, 09:09 AM
Looks nice.

CrappiePappy
02-21-2012, 09:37 AM
After my wife saw my rig she said "you might not be a great crappie fisherman, but when they see you coming down the road, people will think there goes a pro" :dono was that a dig or a nice comment?

My reply would have been :

"Well, honey ... I just want to have the best things in life ... same reason I married YOU !!

... cp :cool:

Don G
02-21-2012, 09:47 AM
My reply would have been :

"Well, honey ... I just want to have the best things in life ... same reason I married YOU !!

... cp :cool:

pappy, you are Smoooooooooooooth..............:Hands Clapping

cnorf
02-21-2012, 09:58 AM
Crappie is very smooth....

dkb23
02-21-2012, 11:51 AM
They look very nice! Pappy knows how to get a free days fishin' out of the ladies. Sounds like years of proactice!

bluethunder
02-21-2012, 02:34 PM
I have cumberland rod holders on mine. He is a great person to deal with and is always willing to help. Congrats on the purchase.