Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New boat !?!?

Post Thanks / Like

Default New boat !?!?

Thinking about buying a new crappie deluxe from Alumacraft. Anyone have good or bad things to say about this boat? I am getting a 9.9 mercury because I fish a lot of 10 horse limit lakes.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to sell Alumacraft. Those are nice little boats even tho they're riveted!!!

BRM
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a thought but Xpress has a nice boat with stick steer that you may really like. Bill could tell you about it from Big River marine. I almost went that way if wasnt for my wife and wanting to float and stuff also. If not for that I would of gotten that boat for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the smaller version, the crappie jon and it will turn 15 years old a week from today. I have a 9.9 on it. It's been a great boat. I've had it on some rough water that I had no business being in and it did great. It's a very stable boat and even after 15 years, not a single leak.

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 165 alumacraft classic, with a 50 4 stk Yammy on it. it doesn't have the crappie boat layout. It's a deep V , & I can fish some pretty big water with it. I'm very happy with Alumacraft. Double hull & this newer vinyle flooring is great. I wanted a tiller & is great on maintenance. I don't like carpet for live bait fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tail chaser View Post
    I have a 165 alumacraft classic, with a 50 4 stk Yammy on it. it doesn't have the crappie boat layout. It's a deep V , & I can fish some pretty big water with it. I'm very happy with Alumacraft. Double hull & this newer vinyle flooring is great. I wanted a tiller & is great on maintenance. I don't like carpet for live bait fishing.
    How does that boat run and perform with the 50 on her? I am thinkin my next boat in a year or so will be along them lines.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 1988 model Alumacraft jon boat that has been fished hard and abused even worse. It is the riveted model and to this day it has never leaked a drop. If you like the layout and etc. I would go for it.

Post Thanks / Like

My 50 4 stk Yammy is the best motor I ever owned. I get it up to around 30 loaded down pretty good. It's a 2010 & the newer 4 stks have a idle down switch that can lower your RPM's to a crawl. Very good on gas ,& very quiet. Of course all the 4 stks have no fumes.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

My buddies Alumacraft is all welded. I like it alot. I have reccently bought a new Trackr pro 165 and like it real well so far. Pretty wide for a 16 ft boat. 54 in on bottom and 77 in across the top. All welded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast