Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bimini Top help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bimini Top help

I'm looking to purchase a Bimini Top for by Basstracker PT 175 and was wondering if anyone had any suggesstions on what kind to get. I thought about checking out Bass Pro but I am open to suggesstions on what kind and brand I should get.

Post Thanks / Like

I put one one my ranger glass boat and I love it. I got it from cabelas but they have the same thing at Bass Pro. You just have to know the width of your hull. I would reccomend getting the slides which allow for more adjustment. Mine slides all the way back to the motor when stored so it is out of the way. It is nice on the super hot days or little rain showers.

Post Thanks / Like

eBay there pretty nice a guy at work bought one off there it has 7 year warranty think there around 125$
    If she only knew how much a fish cost me

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered mine from a company here is SC(they ship all over the country) for my Tracker 16.5 and it fits perfect. Thier website is
    Boat Covers, Bimini Tops, Custom Boat Covers, Boat Tops. and they do a great job. You can call and talk with one of the employees for any questions you have. They have a selection chart and you pick out your exact boat and you can select from several materials and colors, plus mine came with a free boot cover.
    Check them out, I think you will be pleased.
    SeaRay
    Mark 1:17 ...I will make you fishers of men

Post Thanks / Like

I have a tracker 175 and I orderd mine from cabelas, fast shipping and it was a easy install and it works great.... you will like it

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the information. I can't wait to get mine installed and put it to good use. Happy fishing to all.