Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going to Rogers today---question

Post Thanks / Like

Default going to Rogers today---question

To pick up one of those fancy maps Vic had last week and a few lures and get my reel re-spooled.

So.....here's my question:

If you were going to buy just ONE crappie lure on your next visit to the bait store, what would it be? I know, Entyzer!!

: )

Seriously though, I'm thinking I might stock up on some of your go to lures. Maybe that'll help me out!!

Thanks!!!

Bruce
    Last edited by embo_9; 02-20-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i just love there bobby garland section! every style and every color! but i do love bobby garland bait's! try not to spend to much $, lol... i love that place... better selection of crappie stuff i think than bass pro or cabelas.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

prolly got bout 1 or2 of most everything if i was to buy i go to bait it would have to be tube jigs depends on where you live there are some great places with great selections out there imo

keeferfish is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

If I could only buy 1 I think I better just stay home. I always buy too many.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The new Yum F2 tubes are pretty sweet. Nice big bait for sure and should be deadly on Truman in the summer.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't go wrong with the Bobby Garlond slab slayers.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys. Bobby Garland it is (slab slayers) and I'll check out those yum tubes too!

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce I'm like Bill (keeferfish) I use alot of different . One of my fav. is Bobby garland 3 Inch slab slayer on the bottom and a slab buster on top!!!!!
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Bobby Garland 2" - Black & Pink Slab Slayer

Good Luck-
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

Well I got out of their for ONLY $68.........sheesh. But that included respooling one of my reels with fireline. I was going to respool another with PowerPro Hi Vis, but the very knowledge lady who apparently runs the joint basically told me my beautiful Pflueger President was just too big for my ultra light rod and it would be wrong to spool it with 5lb. So.......I didn't mess with that one. I'm going to reinventory my reels and figure out if somehow I got the wrong reel on the wrong pole. But alas my boat and several of my poles/reels are still in "dry dock" as Joe puts it, up at Paradise.

Another day for that project.

Thanks for all the replies though. I picked up a few of each and a couple I like too! And tomato seeds jigs for the wifey of course.

Bruce

PS. Naturally they were out of the Smithville map I originally was headed there to pick up in the first place.
    Last edited by embo_9; 02-20-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast