Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: washington

Post Thanks / Like

Default washington

went out to the big lake this morning and the weather was nice but the fishing wasn't . i think i casted about.....a million times and was about to give up when i hooked into a nice 1 1/2 pound smallie. only fish i caught but it sounds like i did ok. i got to meet koke and slab at the mercer boat launch and they said they didn't catch any. but they were heading back out again so i hope you guys could get some. it was nice to meet you guys :D . i think i am going down to coulon again in a little bit so i will report on that to. here is the one i could get......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

nice fish CK14 ! i want to catch a bass so bad!

Post Thanks / Like

well you did better than me. Perhaps the slow day might have to do with the ice I found on my boat cover this morning...

Post Thanks / Like

what about slab and koke? either of you guys get anything? seemed like it was a little colder today but luckily it didn't rain

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah we got some fish, we worked our ass off for them but we got some, I got two and slab got two plus a 6 inch trout. It was a preety sweet day I would have to say, Thanks slab for taking me out and showing me around, lets plan on doing it again.
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

Hard work for sure. Congrats on the bass CK14....I know it was tuff out there yesterday. Nice to finaly meet ya.

Koke is right, we worked our asses off to catch those fish but it was worth it. That cold front did a real number on the water temps. Took until almost noon for it to warm back up to the magical 55.5 degrees. I'll be back out there on Sunday if anyone wants to meet up. Saturday I'll be trying to slay crappie on the old zipperlip hole.

Post Thanks / Like

what deepth are the crappie at right now? are they kinda like the perch right now, just waiting outside of the spawning grounds? you are right about the sticklebacks, i saw a school of fish on the depth finder yesterday and only got stickleback bites. it sucked because i would have liked to get some perch
    fishing isn't a sport, it's a way of life.
    a motto i live by :D
    go dawgs!!

Post Thanks / Like

hey slab I think that I will be out on sunday but no promises, and on saturday i will be running behind you, so if you look behind as you are running you will see a little spot on the horizon thats me hot on your trail, if you enter any tournements, let me know:D I'll fish from the back of your boat
    To land one of my crappie i need a gaff and a .22 pistal :D

Post Thanks / Like

The school of crappie I found on saturday was hanging right at 12 feet next to pilings. I hate those Sticklebacks with a passion lol. They are more aggressive than any fish I've ever seen.Scalecarp from the GF forum said he hooked two crappie over the weekend. My honeyhole doesn't have them...thank god. It'll be my first trip there since Dec so I hope I can find them. With any luck the males will be stacked up, hungry, and pissed at anything that crosses their path.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm even gonna make it down to Union on Sunday. The weather report is looking a little grim. Saturday will be gangbusters for bass out there. The big girls should be up looking for beds. Good luck if any of you guys make it out there this week and pray for the sun to shine all weekend lol.

Post Thanks / Like

does any one know if saturday is that opening day of boating season?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast