Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday with twigboy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunday with twigboy

I figured id better post since someone saw my truck at the w ramp. took the five year old out for a few hours today and it was pretty slow. did manage 12 keepers and lost several trying to let the boy catch some. he did manage about 5 fish. id hookem and let him reelem in. most fish were in the 12inch range . caught on anything in chart in 15-20fow. i think i was catching the residents on the standing timber.saw pappy up there, and got his baked fish recipe, just tried it out and it was tasty, no more fried from now on it will be baked.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a pretty good day. Thanks for the report. I need to get back up there. Loved fishing all the hedge a few miles above the W bridge and ramp.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! You must have a red vehicle, every one there was red!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the recipe? I need to see it!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark he was at a differant W ramp than you I think. I think he was at Smithville.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry!!! Congratulations still stand!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great day with your son. Good job Dad! Thanks for the report. I'm like Jerkey .. I'd love to see the recipe.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Baked crappie

HERE IS THE RECIPE............. drain fish and pat dry with paper towel.....arrange on a cookie sheet sprayed with pam.....sprinkle with the following-----original dry ranch dressing mix, green onions,shredded colby/or monterey jack cheese and ritz cracker crumbs.......sprinkle with melted butter and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.................. i strayed a little since i didnt have any dry ranch seasoning ........... i used original ranch dressing and soaked th filets for about 15 minutes then rolled them in ritz cracker crumbs, and then sprinkled them with cheesensalt and pepper and baked for about thirty min--the crumbs started to brown. they were great, breading was kinda like frozen fish sticks, but taste a lot better.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

That sounds good, I'm gonna have to try that .. thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

yep it was smithville, i guess i just assume that everyone knows im a smithville junky

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast