Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: pom report for sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Default pom report for sunday

Oh my they were so rite not trying to be out of line had 2cs 2bass in6hrs. To me the fish are holding about the same that they are at stk. First time on pom n 7yrs. At least i got bit. Better than i done on home pond. If anyone wants to chime in and say you better learn how to fish I CAN HANDLE IT OK. pICK ON ME OR HELP ME. IAM OPEN FOR THOUGHTS OR PMS. The best to all, enjoy this FEB weather.

Post Thanks / Like

Well newt you ain't gonna getem every time! Look to the bright side it was a great to day to be on the water!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great on the lake for FEB.

Post Thanks / Like

Spent some time on the water Saturday, just got the boat fixed and out of the shop!!!! It was tough, the weather changed drastically and the fish didn't cooperate very well. I caught several dinks and only five keepers, after a couple hours I decided to start looking for new brush piles. The good news - I now have 10 new spots to fish!!!!

It's a great lake so come on back.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Keep your chin up brother. I hit the farm ponds this weekend that are chalk full of slab crappie and didnt get a crappie bite. Caught five bass. Usually plenty of fish and an easy catch at the ponds. Then my buddy went to LOZ he has a new Aqua View camera and a bunch of beds around his dock. He could see the crappie on the beds and threw the tackle box including minnows at the fish and they acted like it was pioson or something. Just a wierd time. Atleast with the weather this warm they will spawn early.

Post Thanks / Like

We struggled on Pomme Saturday as well. We had a few short fish but the keepers were hard to come by and the bite was pretty light, hard to detect in the wind. The brushpiles that did seem to be holding fish were tough to stay on with the wind. Same old story, day late and a dollar short....should have been here yesterday One of these days a working fella will hit it right