Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock day 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock day 2

Well, I got my batteries installed in my boat late last night. Ready to go for today! Woke up this morning... Man I feel bad! Made coffee and got around... Still feel bad. 103 temp and a sore throat

Finally got on the water about 10:30 and fished until 3:00. Fished main lake brush, pole timber, bluff banks with timber and without. Anywhere from 12 feet to 35 feet. Used every color I had. Pink/white, black/yellow, blue/white, orange/yellow, green/black..... Can't name them all. All I can say for sure is that Shell Knob whipped my butt! 2 green fish and a cold is all I caught. Oh well, it was a beautiful day to be on the water!

Tons and tons of shad in the KAA cove way in the back.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a rough day. Hard to stay off he water even with a cold when the weather is this nice. Better luck next time.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why the rock is so tough! It should be full of fish. It seems to be a good bass lake. I wonder if that clear water does something to em? But Stockton is clear but has good fishing. Oh well hope you feel better
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

that's what makes the good days fun, glad you got out.

Post Thanks / Like

Hard, Hard lakefor sure.
    I had a few hours to burn yesterday and decided to take a nap instead of getting another TBL whoopin'
    It'll get better.
    Right Beagle??????
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

danm rite paper,,, pvspmo try mill creek and the pizza hut cove,,, hear of a few being caught there... the mill creek up by fish/fun resort. use to have a dock up there and a piece of land,,, lots of brush arround them docks.. I know this for sure.... may have to start fishing the shell know area again

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys! I'm paying for it today... been laid up all day in the house. It seems to me that The Rock has its areas that are good, or at least good for the The Rock. Cape Fair, Long Creek and Kings are the 3 main areas you always hear about...

Thanks Beagle for the spots! I will give them a try next time.

Spring is getting close!

Post Thanks / Like

you are welcome,,,hope to see you on the water one day....