Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock

Drove to Shell Knob this morning to install a new 4-rod spider rig on the front of my boat and go mark some brush piles around Needles Eye. Loaded up all my rods, tackle, new rod holder and everything else I thought I would need. 1:45 drive from Rogersville to Shell Knob where my boat has been stored all winter. Pull into the carport at the house and unload all the stuff onto the boat in the garage. What am I missing????????? Oh yea, all 3 batteries that have been at my house in Rogersville so I could keep them charged all winter!!!! Yup, still sitting in the garage in Rogersville......

Luckily, the wife was at the Drury game today and not coming down until later tonight. And yes, she was nice enough to go home and get my batteries. They are in route as I type. Sure am glad I had a bottle of Crown in the freezer!

Can't figure out how to post a picture of my new setup from this phone... Prolly same reason I forgot my batteries ....LDA (lotsadumbass). Have not been on CDC in a long time. Hope to be able to provide some info this year. If nothing else, I can tell you what not to do here at the Knob.

Post Thanks / Like

good luck fishing, we all have our LDA moments.

Post Thanks / Like

well you got a start and hope you have a good ending....