Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Out of practice.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Out of practice.

Well I got to go fishing today for the first time since July, between work, deer hunting and building my garage I have not had the time to go. I got a late start this morning, I didn't get to the lake til around noon and I stopped at Sand Creek first and caught a few, went on up to Hay Creek and spent the rest of the day and brought home 11 nice crappie.
    Caught fish from 10 to 20 feet of water, did the best in 15 feet of water and 12 feet down, they bit on about every color I tried. Not sure how many jigs I lost today but I'm glad I stopped at Everharts last night, out of practice!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear some people can get out. With any luck and the weather cooperates I'll get to go next week! I'm going BONKERS!!!!!! My knee feels like it could take some boat time as long as I don't over do it! I'm off the walker and only using the cane occasionally, so I'm ready to get out! banghead

Post Thanks / Like

Brian I did not see you in there, would have stopped to say HI!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you go out and caught some goodun's!!!!! It will just keep getting better.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you and the white whale made it out. Looking forward to seeing you on the water buddy
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Mo Qwack, have not had the pleasure to meat you but heard lots of good from Bob yesterday, hope the ride home in a few goes well! A BIG THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Glad you and the white whale made it out. Looking forward to seeing you on the water buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Yep I was the last car at the ramp when I got back, I know my boat did not like sitting around for that long, it did not want to shift in forward I have to try a lube the shifter cables tomorrow. Had a green bass boat stop and aked if I needed any help, not sure who it was but it was nice off him to stop. I also had to replace the trailer tail light fuse in my truck at the ramp and I also broke a pole the first five minutes I was there, besides all that I had a pretty good day. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you found some Big......... yep we cut out about 10:30 or so sure was a nice day..........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Yep I was the last car at the ramp when I got back, I know my boat did not like sitting around for that long, it did not want to shift in forward I have to try a lube the shifter cables tomorrow. Had a green bass boat stop and aked if I needed any help, not sure who it was but it was nice off him to stop. I also had to replace the trailer tail light fuse in my truck at the ramp and I also broke a pole the first five minutes I was there, besides all that I had a pretty good day. lol
    they say practice makes perfect wtg on the fishes was beagle man with you today???

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear you're still kickin and fishin Brian.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

glad u finally got to get out and catch some! Good job big!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast