Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Had 17 today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Had 17 today

Name:  2-17-12.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  62.2 KBWent today for a while and ended up with 17. Had one 15" fish.Name:  02-17-12 barren.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  30.1 KB
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch. I remember you now, you made stickers for my boat I believe! I was the one with the camo boat.

Post Thanks / Like

yes, that is me. Your name is Jeremy right? Speaking of that, I was bragging on your boat camo and the friend of mine was interested. If you decide you might want to rent your stencils out to get some of your money back I think my friend would be interested. Nice talking to you.
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

Post Thanks / Like

It's Jason, close enough lol! I may be able to work something out with that. I am about to do the inside of my after I find a floor to put down in it. Ibam going to line it with hydro turf. Finally got my boat set up for fishing now so I am ready to try it out. Just have to figure em from here.

Post Thanks / Like

I sent you a pm. I saw where I had one from you on the 9th. I apologize I didn't know I had any. I have never checked it. I sent you my number feel free to give me a call and I will help out.