Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: blood river !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default blood river !!

Goin down to blood river this weekend for first time ever got a good buddy from work that's gona show me how to spider rig ... How's the bit been in these parts?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't have info on the bite. I did see that you are fron TN, be sure to pick up a KY non-resident licensee, it's needed in Blood River, as the recipocal agreement between KY-TN does not allow it.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya I'm gona get a one day from online

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been on Blood in awhile becuase of an injury but several buddies have been. Last weekend one friend decided to fish for bass. (He's a little touched in the head) But the shallows were full of shad and he busted a ton of 1-4 pound bass in 3-7 feet of water on a Strike King Red Eye Shad in sexy shad color. The last crappie report I had was the bite was good a few weeks ago in the 8-12 foot range over cover. They were vertical jiggin 1/16 ounce jig heads with Southern Pro Silver Scale/White tail jigs tipped with Berkley crappie nibbles. I have also became a real believer the last year in "Berkley Alive" juice. I was going through bite dry spells. I had some Berkley Maggots in a jar in Berkley "alive" juice. I started dipping my jigs into the juice in the jar and wham! The "alive" juice really made a difference. Might try it plus the nibbles.

Good Luck!
    Old Guide
    Matthew 6:34
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.