Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I want to know

Post Thanks / Like

Question I want to know

I was looking around and at the bottom of the page it said Black crappie, so I went there and saw a thing called the Evening Secret. I orded it thinking I'll give it a try. And what I would like to know is if anyone out there has tried it? It's at EveningSecretFishing.com I THINK?
    LIFE IS TO SHORT TO FISH WITH A DEAD MINNER AND I WISH I WAS SOMEWHERE HOOKING LIP.

Post Thanks / Like

If you have ordered it, you can let the rest of us know what is the big secret. Welcome to the board. http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=19545
    Click the link to see what peeps on the Georgia board have discussed about it. If it is nothing more than a green flourescent submersible light, it is WAY overpriced. Read what is posted and make your own decision. I wish you luck.
    I myself tend to be very wary about purchasing something that is "secret". It's almost akin to responding with interest to one of those spam e-mails telling you that they have 10 million dollars, but need your help to retrieve it. By giving out your banking information for them to deposit it into your account, or some story like that. Most "secrets" to Crappie fishing can be found right here, within the friendly confines of Crappie.com
    Last edited by Crappie Reaper; 04-27-2006 at 06:08 PM.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't ever seen it but let me know how it works. I won't lie it looks from the videos like a four foot version of the one foot green lights I got at the Wal-Mart discount rack for five dollars. If that is what it is then I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I got four feet worth for $175 discount of your price. I would still like to know what you got and how it worked.

Post Thanks / Like

The only evening secret around here is called....Rango......He can catch anything...LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like spam to me, And not out of a can.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohRed
    Sounds like spam to me, And not out of a can.
    Pete
    Aww, do ya think?
    Shoals Area Crappie Association