Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pinnacle Limit Rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pinnacle Limit Rods

lets hear about them.......

Post Thanks / Like

I bought several of them because of the price. They have held up well and get the job done but I will be replacing them with BnM soon due to I do not care for the slow action on the limit rods. I have noticed when I long line troll with both type rods that I loose more fish with the slower action rods than my faster BnM's. If I were tight linning water that had alot of boat activity the slower action will be a plus due to them not snatching the bait up and down as hard when the boat rocks.

Just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like

I have had two of them that I longline with for three years now and they work fine. I will replace them with BnM's after they get broke or something happens but they are still holding up to my abuse!
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

Which Bum's are you talking about?

Etowah, Tn. foothills to the Smokey Mountains
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got 4 I troll with and they are the best no complaints and haven't lost ant fish on them that wasn't my falt giving them slack.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have 6 that I longline troll with. No complaints.

Post Thanks / Like

have 4 12fters and 2 8fters,like the 12fters ,use them spiderrigging and pulling cranks,the 8fters i bought to pull cranks with and their action is to light in my opinion,supposed to be med action from whats on the pole

Post Thanks / Like

Bought 4 10' becuase of the price and use just for spider rigging. They work extremely well for the price. I would recommend them for any weight up to 1 oz., after which they just lose a lot of backbone. However, I would not recommend these poles for vertical jigging, save your money for something like the 10' Crappie Wizard (Richard Williams Signature) by BnM, which I also use spider rigging and works great in that role too.

Post Thanks / Like

The limit rods were good for me but the HT panfish was a little better because it was a little stiffer rod in my opinion. My best pick is the 10 ft wally marshall sig series.

Post Thanks / Like

got 5 12 footers. i slow troll with. kinda heavier. but dont really matter if they"r n a holder. cant beat em for the price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast