HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Dub-L-Seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Dub-L-Seat

Name:  DSC00047.jpg
Views: 1323
Size:  32.1 KB

Just recieved new seat base. Will post more pics when I get it installed.

Post Thanks / Like

my cumberlands will be hear today, wish i would of seen these first, price and all. looks real good i guese its got a net and umbrella holder? nice
    kost plus crappie team

Post Thanks / Like

looks sweet, thinking about one but have not made up my mind yet if thats the direction I want to go or not.

Post Thanks / Like

How long did it take you to get it?ordered one for myself couple weeks ago

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks good and sturdy. Tightwad C store had some similar to that but it did not swivel in the middle. I have an add a seat and like it. What is the price on this style?

Post Thanks / Like

It took about 3-4 weeks and it costs about $200. Wayne, the guy that makes them is in the process of upgrading his equipment and will try and increase his production. In a few months he should take on distributors, maybe in the Springfield area.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to knock on anyone here or their products but PLEASE be careful I know this isnt an add-a-seat but similar design look over the seat very very well. My add-a-seat broke at the base due to very poor welds and cost us 4 custom rods but almost cost us our lives and I'm not joking at all. We only had about 360 pounds combined weight on it.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

I had heard that a lot of people had that problem. I think add-a-seat is no longer!

Post Thanks / Like

Go to Dub-L-Seat.com and watch his videos on how they are made. They are bolted and welded, plus both sides have 2 stringers where most others have one. very well built.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a ADD-A-SEAT where are the problems with welds on them I need to look at my to make sure it's not cracked or anything!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast